Tonight is night #4 of #8nights8Bites right here on the blog! Every, night, for the whole Chanukah I’ll be posting a new recipe and ideas for Chanukah! The recipes are EASY, QUICK, and super fun for everyone! Keep checking back here every night and share your creations with us on FB or Instagram with the hashtag #8nights8bites – can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Friday Chanukah! One of the shortest Fridays of the year. Shabbat guests and special Chanukah meal, so lots to do! That’s why I’ve decided to give you guys the EASIEST recipe today for day #4 of #8nights8bites… These aren’t exactly Chanukah related, but cookies, and chocolate, and peanut butter, and white chocolate. Can’t go wrong. Seriously.
Also, as much as I love baking, a lot! I also love a good no-bake recipe! It’s always good to have these on hand when last minute you need to bring something to a Kiddush, or the kids need something to do (without you!). No oven means everyone can do it.
So today, we’re making no-bake muddy buddies. There are only 4 ingredients! FOUR ingredients! You read that right.
and white chocolate.
These come together within minutes. Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave, add in the rice cereal and mix until it’s all coated. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture on a baking sheet (on top of a cutting board – see last nights post) and place in the fridge for about 10 minutes to set.
Once they’re set, melt white chocolate in the microwave and gently dip each cookie into the melted white chocolate. Place these upside down on the baking sheet and return to fridge for another 10 minutes. And, done!
Ready to eat or to package up in cellophane bags for a cute homemade holiday gift!
Happy night #4!!
No-bake Muddy Buddies Recipe
¾ cup peanut butter
1 cup chocolate chips
6 cups rice cereal
½ cup white chocolate chips
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together, in 30 second increments
- Add rice cereal and gently mix until all coated
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto a baking sheet and place in the fridge to set for 10 minutes
- While the cookies are setting in the fridge, melt the white chocolate in the microwave
- Remove the cookies from the fridge and dip each one into the melted white chocolate
- Place on the baking sheet and return to the fridge for another 10 minutes